Re: [Evolution] Shell commands in mail filters

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 04:26 am, John N S Gill wrote:
I've been trying to use the 'Shell command' action to help with spam
filtering using bogofilter/evolution.

The problem I'm running into is that all that seems to happen when I
specify a shell command as an action is that the command gets run.

I guess the behaviour is not unreasonable, it does exactly what it
says.

However, I was hoping that there would be away to pipe the message
being filtered into the shell command.  Am I missing something?

(I'm using evo 1.2.0)

use the filter "pipe through shell command" instead.

--

Art Alexion