Re: [Evolution] Re: Filtering out duplicate messages

Interestingly, it appears that you have "Replied to All", as I've
received two copies and the message was addressed to me.

Although, as I review this email, which I have created using "Reply to
list" as you've instructed, I can see that it is addressed to Guenther
with a CC to the evolution list.

Is this what you had expected?

Dave