Re: OT: impersonate TE (was: Re: [Evolution] Evolution's GPG Behavior)

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 18:13, Bill Hartwell wrote:
On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 15:38, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
lør, 2003-01-04 kl. 22:05 skrev Bill Hartwell:

Besides the habit part, it's also a political statement. The less any
government can control, the better, and since GPG means they can't
control a poster's privacy that's one more useful tool against the
State.

Certainly don't agree there. Pursue  the logic for yourself. You don't
even believe it yourself; you're merely mimicking the cry of the
uncastrated, male tomcat.

Actually, I do believe it myself. The best government is that which
governs least...which logically means, the best government is that which
governs not at all. My philosophers of choice are Lysander Spooner,
Henry David Thoreau, and L. Neil Smith. If you understand them, you
understand the basis of my philosophy.

In any case, this is getting either further off topic for this list...

I agree with both points. Wholeheartedly. :)

-- Steve