From: Bill Hartwell <whartwel zianet com>
To: david macmanusnet net
Subject: Test Message
Date: 02 Jan 2003 09:08:06 -0700

Test Message
- --
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/
Freedom in our lifetime: http://www.freestateproject.org
Enforce the Bill of Rights:
A July 1993 U.S. Department of Justice study found that "boys who own
legal firearms ... have much lower rates of delinquency and drug use
[than those who obtained them illegally] and are even slightly less
delinquent than nonowners of guns." It concluded that, "for legal
gunowners, socialization appears to take place in the family; for
illegal gunowners, it appears to take place 'on the street' ". - U.S.
Department of Justice
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)

Bill Hartwell <raven macmanusnet net>
MacManus Enterprises