Re: [Evolution] Dictionaries

Hello,

Personally I will switch to 1.2.1 until this matter is resolved.  I need
to switch languages frequently.

Having 2 languages at the same time really is no option for you?

Well I suppose I'll try it for a few days.  I just saw that the "Spell
Check Document" action suggests words in the 2 languages.  My initial
reticence (is that an English word?) was that I could make errors by
writing a word the English way instead of the French way.  I have no
examples now but they'll come up I'm sure.

Another problem I have is that if you add a word to THE dictionary it
will be added to ALL the dictionaries used at that time.  Unless we can
choose which dictionary to add the word to that's no good.

cheers,
Etienne