Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 00:55, Bill Hartwell wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 12:21, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Please stop Ccing me. I do not wish to be a part of this discussion any
longer. I have unsubscribed from the list for this very reason.

Jeff

Gee, isn't it nice to know that one of the developers cares so much
about the program's users that he stomps off in a huff because we dare
to disagree with him?

Give the guy a break. I think Ximian gets the idea that a few users are
passionate about this particular issue, and they can use that
information to decide where to concentrate their efforts. And if their
developers are opinionated, that's a good thing; it shows they care
about their work.

For the record I think Ximian is doing a great job. I've been off
Outlook for about 18 months now with no intention of going back.

Cheers,

Bill
--
Bill Barnard <bill barnard-engineering com>