Re: [Evolution] Reply at bottom

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 17:10, Eric Lambart wrote:
Actually it has something to do with the signature type.  Are you using
a script to create the signature?  I think in that case you need to add
it manually.  Whatever the case, it's been discussed here in the past =)

No, the sig is static. It seems to add it for plain text messages, but not for HTML.

I also just noticed that although the text of your signature is being
removed automatically, the GtkHTML element remains behind; moving the
cursor (with keys) across where your sig was, caused the 'marching ants'
box to appear.  Strange.  Guess it's a bug.

I played with this a little and nothing seemed to fix it. I tried editing the HTML by hand and putting the "\n-- \n" in different places with the same result. Should this be entered as a bug?

/mike

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty xifin com