Re: [Evolution] Reply at bottom

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 11:30, guenther wrote:
> Yup.  Many consider that a good thing, because it encourages people to
> 'trim the fat' of the message (like the way I am deleting your sig. etc.
> from this reply) since they have to look at it on the way down.

full ack to the 'trim the fat'

OK, I get that. I'll just need to be a little more disciplined.

It wouldn't be necessary to delete Mikes sig, if he would use the
correct sig start [2]. Evo does recognize it and deletes it
automatically. (hint)

Ooops, sorry about that. My old email client used to put those in for me. It just didn't occur to me to check it when I switched back to Evo.

Thanks for the input,
/mike

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty xifin com