Re: [Evolution] Reply at bottom

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 16:22, Mike Dougherty wrote:
On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 11:30, guenther wrote:

It wouldn't be necessary to delete Mikes sig, if he would use the
correct sig start [2]. Evo does recognize it and deletes it
automatically. (hint)

Ooops, sorry about that. My old email client used to put those in for
me. It just didn't occur to me to check it when I switched back to
Evo.

Actually it has something to do with the signature type.  Are you using
a script to create the signature?  I think in that case you need to add
it manually.  Whatever the case, it's been discussed here in the past =)

FWIW, the '--' here isn't in my sig, it's automatically inserted.

I also just noticed that although the text of your signature is being
removed automatically, the GtkHTML element remains behind; moving the
cursor (with keys) across where your sig was, caused the 'marching ants'
box to appear.  Strange.  Guess it's a bug.

I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change