[Evolution] Reply at bottom

Is there a way to tell Evo to start my replies at the bottom of the message by default instead of at the top? Or do I just have to do this manually with every message if that the behavior I desire?

/mike

Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty xifin com
XIFIN, Inc.             | http://www.xifin.com
Ph: 760.804.0770 x47    | Fax: 760.804.0851
This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.