Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

Panos,

I forgot to mention that my distro is Red Hat 7.2, if that makes a
difference.  Something has to be the culprit.

I use Window Maker most of the time, because it is very lean on memory
and processor use, so things go faster on this old, underpowered
machine.  I run KDE only when I want to do things KDE does easier, like
use Konqueror for file management, or use the other system GUI tools.

I switched (begrudgingly) from my beloved kmail 2.2.2.  With Red Hat 8,
you should have kmail 3.x, which I haven't used.  How does that compare?

Art
(Thanasi)