Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

Well if you've got Evolution storing its mail in the "old standard" mbox
format, all you have to do is move these files to the place old Mozzie
expects to find 'em.  But anyway, this sounds like a good question for
the Mozilla mailing list to me, don't you think? ;-)

HTH
Eric
-Using Evo for almost two years, and thinking it just keeps getting
better and better...