Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs Mutt

OT but there semm to be problems with the following link:

http://developer.ximian.com/projects/source.html

"Your Page Could Not Be Found"

Words by Jeffrey Stedfast [Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 12:52:08PM -0400]:
On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 06:51, Jose Celestino wrote:
Hi,

I'm a long time mutt user and I've used evolution scarsely since it was
first released.

I devided to try this last version (1.1.1) and came up with the following
list of things that I "miss" from mutt and that would make
my definitive move to evolution easier:

(I already made some scripts to migrate my filters, local maildirs and
contacts from mutt -> evolution, you can find them here at
http://www.xpto.org/~japc/soft/soft.html and they carry the "this works
for me" (tm) stamp, and some are still unfinished)

[bla bla bla]

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.