Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs Mutt

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 03:51, Jose Celestino wrote:

- color by filters: Display messages in the index page with different
    colours, acording to defined filters, so that I can jump straight
    away to them (I use a crowded inbox most of the time);

I'm using the development snapshot (1.1.1) and one of the filter actions
is "assign color".

- view mail on same window: What about viewing mail in the index window?
    That would make evolution a much more keyboard friendly app;

You mean the preview pane, or something different? You can turn the
preview pane on and off with "`" in the devel snapshot. (Used to be "q"
in 1.0.)