[Evolution] Evolution vs Mutt

Hi,

I'm a long time mutt user and I've used evolution scarsely since it was
first released.

I devided to try this last version (1.1.1) and came up with the following
list of things that I "miss" from mutt and that would make
my definitive move to evolution easier:

(I already made some scripts to migrate my filters, local maildirs and
contacts from mutt -> evolution, you can find them here at
http://www.xpto.org/~japc/soft/soft.html and they carry the "this works
for me" (tm) stamp, and some are still unfinished)

- duplicated messages: A way to display messages that are duplicated
    within a mailbox so that I can remove them or deal with them in
    a special way;
- color by filters: Display messages in the index page with different
    colours, acording to defined filters, so that I can jump straight
    away to them (I use a crowded inbox most of the time);
- delete already deleted: I cannot delete a message already deleted(?!).
    This may seem silly but sometimes I enter in "delete frenzy mode"
    and I would like a CTRL+D to jump to next undeleted message, not to
    block;
- view mail on same window: What about viewing mail in the index window?
    That would make evolution a much more keyboard friendly app;
- global configs (view threaded, column sizes) and display settings:
    I noticed that some settings, threaded view, the size of the fields
    in the index view, can only be changed in a folder/mailbox basis,
    this is annoying as I have more than 200 local mailboxes and I would
    like to change their setting in a global way;

--
Jose Celestino <japc co sapo pt>
"Lately, the only thing keeping me from becoming a serial killer is my