Re: [Evolution] CTRL+ bug closed rudely.

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 18:29, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Apologies, I didn't mean for it to sound rude. But due to popular
demand, the behaviour was changed. I'm sorry that you don't agree with
it, but surely you can understand that we can't please everyone.

Please keep in mind, when making this sort of "popular demand" decision,
that most users actually pleased with how something works will not be
vocal about it...  Pretty much all you'll hear is the complaints (until
you make the change, that is).

So, if you follow "popular demand" blindly, you will end up making
changes alienating the "silent majority" that like things just how they
are.

Just my 0.02$ (and CDN$, at that).

PS.: Keep up the good work, Evo is a great product.

--
Richard Bellavance                   COGNICASE inc.
Analyste-programmeur principal       Hébergement, sécurité et réseaux