Re: [Evolution] Two things that I would like to change

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 11:09, Eric Lambart wrote:

Log in as root and edit /usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail-message.xml

/usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail-message.xml

in Debian testing.

thanks for the pointer.

I really want to use a 24h date format in my message-list window and I
was under impression, that it was meant to be possible in this new
version, is this not the case?

Well, I've only been annoyed by that for about 16 months (how long I've
been using Evo).  Yesterday I finally gave up and figured out how to
rebuild my locale time definition file, which is not as easy as changing
the .xml files.  I'd offer you my changed version but unless you live in
the US (or like having date formatted as mm/dd/yy), you probably don't
want it =)

What LC_TIME are you using?  I am using en_GB, but am not sure that is
the best to use for US 24 hour stuff.  At least I am rid of AM and PM
all over the place!

rob