[Evolution] Evolution executables missing after red-carpet install.

Hi all,

I have a Mandrake 8.1 distro and wanted to install Evolution to be used
within KDE3.
I thus installed red-carpet for Mandrake, no problems.
I started red-carpet, subscribed to the channel Ximian-Evolution and
installed all packages that were suggested.
I had no error reported when the install finished.
However, I have none of the evolution, evolution-mailer, etc... executables.
I find no references in the knowledge base as in which package these binaries should reside.
Can anyone tell.

Thanks,

Guy.