Re: [Evolution] LDAP search

Aahhh...the amazing disappearing config entries problem...

What you need to do is make sure that Evo is not running before you edit
the config.xmldb file.  Do this be running either killev or oaf-slay
from the command line.  After doing that you should be safe to edit the
file.  Apparently Evo writes it's config out to the config.xmldb file
during it's shutdown process, so it never really reads your edits, and
doesn't know they're there when it writes the file again.