[Evolution] Email addresses

Following are features that I would like to have:

1.      When selecting contacts then the contact selected should go straight
into message recipients without having to click the 'To' button. To take
names out of the recipients then click the name.

2.      When selecting a recipient by name, i.e. Watson, I have three
different Andrew Watson's in my LDAP server with no way of
differentiating which when selecting contacts. I would like to see the
feature added where the recipients middle initial is displayed.

--
Eddie Bleasdale
netproject