Re: [Evolution] LDAP search

Laurent Julliard wrote:

I ahve tried to add the following lines in ~/evolution/config.xmldb :

<section path="/Addressbook/Completion">
<entry name="uri" type="string" value="ldap://myldap.server.com:389/c=us??sub"/>
</section>

Problem is that when I start evolution
a) it doesn't work
b) when I look at the config.xmldb the lines I added have disappeared

Any idea why I can't make it work?

Found the answer in the Ximian knowledge database in the meantime. Evolution must be completely stopped with killev before any change in the config.xmldb file

LJ