Re: [Evolution] LDAP search

You didn't say which version of evo you are using.

If it's 1.08 or earlier, the "fix" is to manually edit config.xmldb in
you~/evolution directory......

Inside config.xmldb.

<snip lots of stuff>
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<bonobo-config>
  <section path="/Addressbook/Completion">
    <entry name="uri" type="string"
value="ldap://localhost:389/dc=abc,dc=com??sub"/>

</section>
The setup info is the same as whatever you have in the other contacts
folder for that server.

If it's the 1.2 beta (1.1.x versions) then it is selctable in a setup
menu.

I believe this issue is discussed in the online knowledge base for 1.0x

HTH

Paul