Re: [Evolution] Notes and Tips for Upgrade to Evolution 1.2

Jeffrey Stedfast said:

yes, please submit a bug report (and make a note in the bug report
that it is unrelated to the "INBOX cannot contain messages" bug

I will note that in the report, but I do get the same error message, so
this bug manifests itself in a very similar manner, just so we're clear.

- which, btw, I have kludged around to force a subscription to INBOX to
make it so that users may be blissfully ignorant of subscriptions and
have >it> work - see evolution-patches@ for further details).

Thank you, Jeff.

--
Brian