Re: [Evolution] Newbie: Evolution doesn't pick up e-mail address from LDAP

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 07:57, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
Similarly, is there a way to get it to display the email address in the
two field rather than the name.  I have clients with multiple
addresses, and I want to be able to confirm I am using the right one at
a glance.

You can right click on the name to see (and change) which email address
it's using for a contact.

Chris