Re: [Evolution] Newbie: Evolution doesn't pick up e-mail address from LDAP

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 10:43 am, Hans-Göran Puke wrote:
I've installed Evolution 1.2 and managed to configure it to get
addressing information from our LDAP directory.
The searches work alright, but when I send an e-mail using one of the
selected records, the e-mail address is all wrong (it is a few
letters from the surname of the person I am trying to reach, not an
e-mail address at all). I don't have this problem when using Mozilla
mail (like I am doing now). Anyone that has any idea about where the
problem may lie?

Similarly, is there a way to get it to display the email address in the
two field rather than the name.  I have clients with multiple
addresses, and I want to be able to confirm I am using the right one at
a glance.
--

Art Alexion