Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2 on Debian

I guess I was not clear.  I meant the Ximian package for Debian (i.e.
evolution_1.2.0-1.ximian.1_i386.deb which should be here,
ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/debian-potato-i386/ or available
via red-carpet) and not the one in debian main.  I realize that it will
be a while before it is actually included in debian main (for good
reasons as you wrote below).  It seems to be available for most other
dists, but just not debian.  Was there a problem building it?  I gues
I'll go grab the source and see for myself :)

Thanks,
-Brian