Re: [Evolution] Newbie: Evolution doesn't pick up e-mail address from LDAP

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 07:43, Hans-Göran Puke wrote:
I've installed Evolution 1.2 and managed to configure it to get
addressing information from our LDAP directory.
The searches work alright, but when I send an e-mail using one of the
selected records, the e-mail address is all wrong (it is a few letters
from the surname of the person I am trying to reach, not an e-mail
address at all). I don't have this problem when using Mozilla mail (like
I am doing now). Anyone that has any idea about where the problem may lie?

Hmm, need more info to really diagnose this.

Are you talking about just what's shown in the To: field in the compose
window?  or what ends up in the email message when you send it?

Chris