Re: Newbie questions/comments (Was: Re: [Evolution] Wish list/Todo ?)

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 16:31, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
no, and in fact this has been removed in the development branch, there
are no longer any single-key accelerators because of the new feature in
the message-list that uses them.

Actually, it's been replace with ` (backtick).

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton