Re: Newbie questions/comments (Was: Re: [Evolution] Wish list/Todo ?)

Quoting Peter Williams <peterw ximian com>:

no, and in fact this has been removed in the development branch, there
are no longer any single-key accelerators because of the new feature in
the message-list that uses them.

Actually, it's been replace with ` (backtick).

Wow! I'm lucky then I don't use a german keyboard (although I'm german),
because I'd hate that otherwise.

Oliver Sturm <O Sturm Manfred-Dahlhoff de>

--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.Manfred-Dahlhoff.de