Re: Newbie questions/comments (Was: Re: [Evolution] Wish list/Todo ?)

Quoting Anna Jonna Armannsdottir <a sleepy dk>:

Using the combo box with your identity in a new message, you can select
your identity. Each identity is associated with a Key-ID.

If you have tens of identies and multiple keys for most of them then you
have a reason not to create an identity entry for each combination of ID
and KEY. But still the implementation of this would only clutter the UI.
However, I am assuming that you can have one Key-ID for each identity
and that it works. I have not verified that this _really_ works.

Thanks for the hint. As I said in the another mail, though, I was only suggesting
that the current way of manually entering a key id to select which key
is to be used for signatures is a little cumbersome for a gui oriented
application. Alright... I'm not so keen on it, just thought it might lower the bar
for people who are new to Evolution, PGP and maybe even Linux.

Oliver Sturm <O Sturm Manfred-Dahlhoff de>

--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.Manfred-Dahlhoff.de