[Evolution] Problem and praise

Hi,

Since a couple of hours I am receiving some messages twice, is there a
problem with the list-server, or could this be caused by Evo1.0.8?

The praise part is for Red Carpet!
I didn't know which package I had to update to upgrade to Evo1.0.8, so I
installed Red Carpet from Ximian and used that to install the (already
downloaded) package of Evo.  It cleanly downloaded al the required
packages and everything seems fine! I love this (both Evo and Red
Carpet!)

Thx a lot to everybody has/is contributing to Ximian!

--