Re: Newbie questions/comments (Was: Re: [Evolution] Wish list/Todo ?)

tor, 2002-07-18 kl. 14:26 skrev Oliver Sturm:

        * Selecting my own PGP/GPG key could be easier with a combo
box
          or something.

Using the combo box with your identity in a new message, you can select
your identity. Each identity is associated with a Key-ID.

If you have tens of identies and multiple keys for most of them then you
have a reason not to create an identity entry for each combination of ID
and KEY. But still the implementation of this would only clutter the UI.
However, I am assuming that you can have one Key-ID for each identity
and that it works. I have not verified that this _really_ works.

--
med venlig hilsen, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir
                       ...ooO0Ooo...