Re: [Evolution] Signature boundary

Quoting Kenneth Porter <shiva well com>:

I left my signature below the way Evolution currently mangles it. As you
can see, there's a second -- before my name. That is because my name is
actually part of the signature file (being lazy, very simply). I want my
name to appear before the --, but I still want only one --. Clear?

Why? If I reply I would delete that along with your contact info. After
all, your name is in the attribution above the quoted text. (This isn't
paper! There's no need to encumber electronic messages with the
limitations of paper ones.)

Aesthetics? Idiosyncracy? Does it really matter? I mean, talking about
limitations... Why not let the user do it the (s)he likes? With half the world
emailing tofu style, I stopped being idealistic about stuff like that...

               Oliver Sturm

--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.Manfred-Dahlhoff.de