[Evolution] New evolution linked against pilot-link 0.11

Now that there is a new pilot-link that I can use my Palm M515 with,
when will there be a new gnome-pilot and evolution? Doesn't it just
require rebuilding against the new pilot-link libraries?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR