Re: [Evolution] Current pet-hates for evolution

le mer 19-09-2001 at 20:06 Iain a écrit :
On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 04:04, Ross Burton wrote:
I'm not an Evolution developer but I'll comment where I can.

(1)  The stupid liitle empty unclosable window that popsup after I quit
evo.  Mostly it goes away, but why is it there?

I saw that once too... When Evolution has quit but the small window is
there, what evolution processes are running?

I believe its a window that says something like "Evolution is shutting
down". But there's a problem with GTK that it can sometimes take a while
for contents to be drawn. I guess the window is going away before the
content is drawn. Maybe addingt gdk_flush () would help?

Some operations (like size calculations) are done in idle functions
called in gtk_main_loop ... I doubt they are ever called in this case.

         Xav