Re: [Evolution] Current pet-hates for evolution
- From: Iain <tigermilk btinternet com>
- To: Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Current pet-hates for evolution
- Date: 19 Sep 2001 14:06:13 -0400
On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 04:04, Ross Burton wrote:
I'm not an Evolution developer but I'll comment where I can.
(1) The stupid liitle empty unclosable window that popsup after I quit
evo. Mostly it goes away, but why is it there?
I saw that once too... When Evolution has quit but the small window is
there, what evolution processes are running?
I believe its a window that says something like "Evolution is shutting
down". But there's a problem with GTK that it can sometimes take a while
for contents to be drawn. I guess the window is going away before the
content is drawn. Maybe addingt gdk_flush () would help?
The icons are drawn by Tigert and Another Dude (I can't recall his name,
but did excellent work on the splash screens).
The compose window + address book == all of evolution apart from the
These was a project to build a small "mailto" handler but I think
dependancies like that stopped it.
the command evolution mailto:address will bring up a composer window
(According to Luis anyway :)
"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby
] [Thread Prev