Re: [Evolution] Current pet-hates for evolution

On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 16:51, Pascal DeMilly wrote:

The only problem with this solution is that Evolution use 2 lines per
IMAP account. One for the account and one for the Inbox folder. I just
wish it would see that I subscribe to only one folder and inline it wth
the account name.

I'm sorry, but this won't ever happen. I don't see anyone else even
wanting this feature anyway.