Re: [Evolution] gnomecal import

On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 04:47, Keith F Irwin wrote:
So I finally got my visor exported to gnomecal and want to import that
into evo's calendar. My addresses imported from gnomecard just fine, but
I get an error with calendar (using the import druid).

Does this mean importing gnomecal doesn't work yet, or might there be
some other problem?

It isn't supported (yet).
I would guess you could import your calendar by syncing with your visor
though.

iain

--
"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby