Re: [Evolution] SSL ports
- From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution User Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] SSL ports
- Date: 18 Sep 2001 10:16:16 +0200
le lun 17-09-2001 at 21:12 Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 12:20, Xavier Bestel wrote:
IMAP-ssl doesn't work too - apparently I can't use an ssl transport with
Evo. IMAP-ssl says "unexpected server answer: A00001 BAD Command
unrecognized/login please: SELECT"
It's like if the :port part of the hostname in the config dialog wasn't
used. Any hint ?
The port is used. You'll have to restart Evolution before the SSL stuff
will take affect btw. Not sure you knew that...
I tried with IMAP, same thing here: a dozen packets exchanged and the
connection closes. Antything I could try to solve this ?
] [Thread Prev