[Evolution] "Reply to" behavior

Dear developers,

Yesterday, I was reporting that when you "reply to all" from the
evolution mailing lists for example, evolution was not CCing the
evolution mailing list. But on the other side, my default reply address
from the currently selected e-mail folder was correctly selected.

Guess what now? I just upgraded to the latest snapshot and now the
behavior is reversed. This has been going on for quite some times. It
almost look like 2 or more developers are working on 2 different
versions on this component and undoing the other developers work when
they commit their changes.

Don't get me wrong. I am only trying to help by pinpointing what I think
could be improved. I think the developers are doing a magnificient work
especially considering they are all volunteers and doing it on their
spare time.

Regards

Pascal