Re: [Evolution] SSL ports
- From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution User Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] SSL ports
- Date: 17 Sep 2001 15:39:52 +0200
le lun 17-09-2001 at 15:30 Dan Winship a écrit :
On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 08:11, Xavier Bestel wrote:
I've set up sslwrapper on my debian box, and I would like to use it with
Evo. Unfortunately it seems like it's not possible to connect to the
special ports, Evo tries to connect to non-ssl ports only.
How do I specify these ports ?
Specify "hostname:port" instead of just "hostname" in the config dialog.
Well ... I set the hostname as mail:465 (mail is a debian/stable machine
with a working exim conf + sslwrap, I tested sslwrap using telnet-ssl)
and when I try e.g. "check for supported types" in the password section,
or when I try to send a mail, it says "interrupted system call".
It's latest RH6.2 redcarpet.
] [Thread Prev