Re: [Evolution] SSL ports
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- Cc: Evolution User Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] SSL ports
- Date: 17 Sep 2001 09:30:38 -0400
On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 08:11, Xavier Bestel wrote:
I've set up sslwrapper on my debian box, and I would like to use it with
Evo. Unfortunately it seems like it's not possible to connect to the
special ports, Evo tries to connect to non-ssl ports only.
How do I specify these ports ?
Specify "hostname:port" instead of just "hostname" in the config dialog.
] [Thread Prev