Re: [Evolution] Compose/Preview Font Size

Okay, I think I solved the problem, or rather, found it.  If you set the HTML properties fonts and click on the "point" radio button, your evolution viewer (at least) won't render the font sizes.  If you change 'em back to the "pixel" radio button, things seem to work.  I like the point size widget better as it's, well, the way things are done, eh?  They scale, etc.  I have to change the Helvetica to about 17 pixels just to see it at about the same as a 12 pt font on my screen.

Anyway, not even sure this is a bug.

Keith