Re: [Evolution] Can't trust Evolution to send big attachments...

Will all of you folks who chimed in on this go take a look at bug 6024
- it describes the same problem.

Of particular interest would be what kernel version you're running and
if any of you are running something other than linux (i.e. solaris,
etc.).