Re: [Evolution] Folder-specific Threaded option

Jens Lautenbacher <jtl schlund de> writes:

First of all, thanx for your comments.
[ and so on ]

Could you, Christoper, maybe comment if the thought of adding folder
specific view parameters is complete rubbish or or if it something
that could eventuelly be considered?

I'm asking that because all my attemps at suggesting something like
that have been brushed off without further comment (other than "use
vfolders"), and I would really like to know if I can have any
hope. Maybe I can even help out implementing [which would be quite
hard for me considering my current available time] but o course the
question doesn't even arise if such a feature would be considered as
completely off track.

thank you for your patience,

                jtl