Re: [Evolution] Folder-specific Threaded option

Actually, vfolders aren't yet perfect for this purpose either. I do in
fact use vfolders to filter out unread messages from various mailing
list folders, but there are a couple of minor problems:

A) Unlike real folders, vfolders are not highlighted automatically when
new messages are received, only after the vfolder is actually selected.
That means that if you have mail sorted into various real folders, you
first have to look at them to see which vfolder might have unread
messages. (Maybe I'm missing something though...)

B) There doesn't seem to be a way to change the order of folders in the
folder tree pane (i.e. the order of the top level items is always
'local', 'me myimapserver', 'Other Contacts', 'VFolders').  Since I use
a mixture of imap and vfolders I never, ever use anything in 'local',
and yet it is fully expanded every time Evolution opens. 'VFolders' is
opened by default, but that's at the bottom, below even 'other
contacts'. Since the imap folders have to expanded to see where new
messages are, this makes for a lot of scrolling. (again, maybe I'm
missing something.)