[Evolution] feature request: reply message

This one's certainly not important, but the thought crossed my mind;
it's be neat to be able to customize the header that gets tacked on when
you reply to someone ("On DATE, NAME wrote:")

I was staring at the future requests thread w/ the stack of those, and I
suddenly remembered years ago when I vi'ed my netscape binary and
changed it to "Quoth %s:", and how much attention it got.

Being able to set that someplace would be neat.

As I said, it's not important, but it'd be a cute feature.

--
David Hoover