Re: [Evolution] feature request: reply message

as a side note, since you already has the ability to define different id
and then have different sigs, etc.it should then be easy to add a
language/locale field here, and thus set the locale of a mail as you
select sender id.

Yup. We've talked about doing exactly that. Not going to happen for 1.0
though unless someone sends us patches.

Since most mails have the charset  field set, in "reply to" it's then
natural to keep that as the language of the replied mail.

charset != language though. Just look at how many languages a message in
iso-8859-1 could be written in. There's a "Content-Language" header that
can be used to indicate the language the message is in though, so we
could generate and react to that.

-- Dan