Re: [Evolution] Q: Adding to contacts from message
- From: "Michael Leone" <turgon mike-leone com>
- To: "Bradley Shuttleworth" <brads debating org za>, "Dennis Gurnick" <Dennis Gurnick Pandora be>
- Cc: <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Q: Adding to contacts from message
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:02:07 -0400
Right-click on their name in the headers. Their details will pop-up,
with "add to contacts" underneath.
That's not automatic; that's manually adding. He wants all addresses he
sends to/replies to added to the address book, with no user intervention.
That's what Outlook Express does.
On 05 Jun 2001 10:56:03 +0200, Dennis Gurnick wrote:
Is it possible to automatically (a la Outlook) to add a person to
"Contacts" using a received message? In other words, to not have to
manually enter the name/email address for each person if a message from
them is present.
] [Thread Prev