Re: [Evolution] Crash while editing mail account.

On 05 Jun 2001 07:53:10 -0500, John Graber wrote:
I recently noticed that somehow Evo renamed one of my mail accounts from
my name to something like ISO-'some numbers here'.  I went in to edit
this back to my name.  The mail component crashes.  I have tried this
repeatedly with the same results.

Any attempts to delete the mail account also crash mail.

This is a memory corruption bug in the latest snapshot. It was fixed in
CVS before anyone reported it, but no snapshot builds have succeeded
since then. Once there is another working snapshot, you'll be able to
fix it without evolution crashing.

-- Dan